Kingdom Come: Deliverance Global
- Product Code: Warhorse Studios
- Availability: In Stock
You are Henry, the blacksmith's son. Caught in the maelstrom of civil war events, you watch helplessly as the invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Having narrowly escaped a cruel fate, you will raise your sword for retribution. Avenge the death of your parents and help drive away the invaders!
Bohemia, located in the heart of Europe, is famous for its cultural traditions, silver reserves and many castles. After the death of the beloved ruler, the Emperor Charles IV, dark times have come for the Kingdom: war, corruption and discord are tearing apart this jewel of the Holy Roman Empire.
One of Charles ' sons, Wenceslas, inherited his father's crown. In contrast, Wenceslas is a naive, self-indulgent and unambitious monarch. His half-brother and king of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, feels a weakness in his brother. Under the guise of an act of goodwill, Sigismund goes to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. Without a king on the throne, Sigismund is free to plunder Bohemia and seize its wealth.
At the center of this chaos is you, Henry, the blacksmith's son. Your peaceful life is destroyed when a band of mercenaries on the orders of king Sigismund burns your village to the ground. But fate has a sense of humor, and you find yourself among the few survivors of this massacre.
Without a home, family, and future, you find yourself in the service of Lord Radzig Mare, who creates resistance to the invading forces. Fate draws you into this bloody conflict and throws you into the midst of a raging civil war, where you help fight for the future of Bohemia.
* Huge realistic open world: magnificent castles, endless fields, and all this in a stunning hi-end graphics.
* Non-linear story: complete quests in many ways, observing the consequences of each decision.
* Trial by combat: ranged combat, stealth or melee, the choice of weapons is yours.
* Character development: improve your skills, get new talent points, upgrade your equipment.
* Dynamic world: your actions affect the reaction of people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It all depends on you.
* Historical accuracy: meet real historical characters and immerse yourself in the world of medieval Bohemia.